Friday, September 10, 2004

Sometimes

You just have to say no.

For those of you who don't know, I started this blog from another one, where I had starting posting recipes to show people how easy it is to take a just a little time and actually cook.

This all started from my disgust at the convenience foods available in the grocery stores, not to mention fast food restaurants.

Don't get me wrong, I like a Big Mac and fries a couple times a year, must come from the 10 years I spent working there.

I just like to cook.

I don't understand people that don't cook. Can't cook? Please. Anyone can cook. It's just a matter of what's more important, watching that TV show, or feeding your face?

For me it's the face that wins. TV is highly overrated, other than a few choice shows that I don't get to watch anyway since I don't have a TV.

No recipe today, I'll get back into it soon.