Salmon Pea Wiggle:
15 ounces salmon, canned
15 ounces canned peas, baby
4 cups milk
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Clean skin and bones from salmon and drain juice - feed to cat.
2. Drain peas, reserving 1/4 cup of liquid
3. Melt butter in 2 quart saucepan, add salt and pepper, stir in flour.
4. Add reserved peas liquid, stirring quickly.
5. Add milk slowly, whisking it in.
6. Simmer until the wiggle thickens.
7. Add the salmon and peas, heat thoroughly.
8. Serve over crushed saltine crackers.
9. This only actually serves 2, if I'm making it for Aaron (younger son) and myself